wedding photography singapore p01a

wedding photography singapore p01a

Pages

A Church Wedding in Singapore

wedding photography singapore church portrait
When I first saw her, I thought she was under-aged. Alexandria came to meet me, alone, on a rainy day, to discuss the wedding. I must admit I did think she wasn’t serious at all because of how young she looks. “She must either be doing market research, or doing a school assignment”, I told myself. As we talked, the doubts cleared up and she was really on the verge of booking me as her wedding photographer. The only hitch is that Benjamin was in Florida completing his final year studies. She came back another day and hooked me up with him on Skype. It was later that I found out these two had known each other since their late teens and eventually God had a hand in bringing them together. I asked Alex:”What made you marry so young?” She looked at me and replied, in a matter-of-fact way:” Why not? If we have found the right one for each other?” Behind the simple answer lies faith, love and wisdom, qualities which I thought I could not find in someone so young. Boy I shouldn’t have judged. But others did. You see, Alexandria is a junior college teacher. She was once stopped in her tracks in school by a co-worker and reprimanded for not wearing her school uniform to school. Some women just have that kind of fortune.

wedding photography singapore church 01

wedding photography singapore church 02

wedding photography singapore church 03

wedding photography singapore church 05

wedding photography singapore church 04

wedding photography singapore church 05

wedding photography singapore church 06

wedding photography singapore church 07

wedding photography singapore humour

wedding photography singapore church 09

wedding photography singapore church 10

wedding photography singapore church 11

wedding photography singapore church 12

wedding photography singapore church 13

wedding photography singapore church 14

wedding photography singapore church 15

wedding photography singapore church 16

wedding photography singapore church 17

wedding photography singapore church 18

wedding photography singapore church 19

wedding photography singapore church 20

wedding photography singapore church 21

wedding photography singapore church 22

wedding photography singapore church 23

wedding photography singapore church 24

wedding photography singapore church 25

wedding photography singapore church 26

wedding photography singapore church 27

wedding photography singapore church 28

wedding photography singapore church 29

wedding photography singapore church 31

wedding photography singapore church 32

No comments:

Post a Comment