wedding photography singapore p01a

wedding photography singapore p01a

Pages

All About Relationships

lallang field

Feelm can be seen as a wedding photography outfit, or a family photography studio. In the past, I mentioned Feelm being the story-teller, or that someone who preserves memories. Over the Christmas and new year season, my inner voice asked:" So what if you can tell a story well? Or that you have tons of photos to preserve those precious memories?"

To me, the answer eventually lies with our innate desire to build and maintain beautiful, meaningful and lasting relationships with the people we value and treasure most. So what if I have many beautiful photos of strangers? All I want for Christmas....is actually you.

To all parents with newly enrolled Primary One kids, enjoy the ride.
lallang field

lallang field feelm

lallang field feelm

lallang field feelm

lallang field feelm

lallang field feelm

lor halus bridge feelm

lor halus bridge feelm
 Notice the boy is missing from the last pair of pictures. Remember the prerequisite of a good family photographer? Must be able to handle kids well. That is literally true. Gideon is safely cradled in my left arm while my right hand with camera continues to fire at his parents. :)
lor halus

No comments:

Post a Comment