wedding photography singapore p01a

wedding photography singapore p01a

Pages

Animals at Weddings

wedding rings bees flowers feelm
A successful wedding photographer will take pictures of what clients like. And then there are photographers like me who make pictures of things that catch my fancy, with or without the consent or prior knowledge from clients.


As you know, weddings can be big, loud and messy. So once in a while, I look for that little respite, that little disruption that paradoxically bring an oasis of peace to the "human-intensive" images I have been making throughout the day. No, I'm not talking about lunch.

It's animals to the rescue!

cat wedding dress feelm

cat groomsmen fetch the bride feelm

bride and groom dog paw feelm

bride dog send off feelm

pre wedding tiong bahru dog feelm

groom groomsmen fetch the bride dogs feelm



No comments:

Post a Comment