wedding photography singapore p01a

wedding photography singapore p01a

Pages

A Wedding at Rasa Sentosa and Il Lido

rasa sentosa wedding
When Gan Ping first contacted me via a phone call, I was driving, on a rainy day. He introduced himself as Gan Ping, which I misheard repeatedly as Gan Ting, Gan Teng, Gan Peng and Gan knows-what-else! My wife has always complained that I had a hearing problem (which I readily admitted was a self-defense shutdown when the nagging gets tough). What he next said was "I would like to hire you as my wedding photographer" and I had no problems catching those words. Hallelujah! (No hearing problem after all!)

He was referred to me by another client from years back. Gan Ping is from Kuala Lumpur, and I knew immediately we would be a good match. I was an ex-Malaysian and we all know Malaysia boleh! The similarity ends there. Gan Ping is refined, cultured, gentle, mild-mannered and very caring towards his wife. In Xue'e, he seems to have found a mirrored counterpart.

There are weddings that give a photographer headaches, some heartaches, roller-coaster emotions or taste like over-seasoned wagyu. Theirs is like evening breeze on a humid day, watching a rom-com on a date night, and eating an ounce of au naturel caviar. It just leaves a sweet, aromatic after-taste in my throat and a feel-good bounce in my step.

I'm still fully convinced that a referred client is the best client. Just do my best, and I believe good karma will take care of the rest. You can read another story on good karma here.

rasa sentosa wedding

rasa sentosa wedding

rasa sentosa wedding

rasa sentosa wedding

rasa sentosa wedding

rasa sentosa wedding storm

rasa sentosa wedding

rasa sentosa wedding

rasa sentosa wedding

rasa sentosa wedding

rasa sentosa wedding

il lido sentosa reception

il lido sentosa reception

il lido sentosa reception

il lido sentosa reception

il lido sentosa reception

il lido sentosa reception

il lido sentosa reception

il lido sentosa reception

il lido sentosa reception

il lido sentosa reception

il lido sentosa reception

il lido sentosa reception

il lido sentosa reception

il lido sentosa reception

il lido sentosa reception

il lido sentosa reception

il lido sentosa reception

No comments:

Post a Comment