wedding photography singapore p01a

wedding photography singapore p01a

Pages

A wedding at the Fullerton Hotel: Sylvia & Kian Jin

wedding photography singapore

It was around this time last year when Sylvia and Kian Jin got married at the Fullerton Hotel. There was incessant rain in the afternoon and a festive vibe in the air, with the Christmas lighting and the constant chorus of Christmas jingles in the house. Of course, what gave the day the extra bounce was their wedding, anchored by the two colourful characters and supported ably by their bridesmaids and groomsmen.

I couldn't recall even a single minute when there wasn't a smile or a laugh on Kian Jin's face; and I couldn't remember a single moment when Sylvia wasn't doubting this or querying that. One was such a "chill" and relaxed guy while the other was like a tense buzzing bee on steroids (in a harmless and funny way).

Sylvia is feisty, ambitious and extremely capable. She is the type whom you definitely want to be in her good books. The moment you take her out of her comfort zone and put her in front of a camera, she'd go all jelly and unsure of herself. "What do I do with my hands? Are you sure this is alright? What shall I do?" She kept bombarding me with these questions at the beginning of the pre wedding session, to the extent that I had to replied with "You ask me one more time I'm going to tie your hands up". After that, she put on the performance of her life and we made some really nice images. Once you go beyond that first step, I think she can be a fiercely loyal and generous friend.  

Somehow I took an instant liking to Kian Jin maybe because we went to the same secondary school. There are similar traits, smart, laid-back, kind and always willing to put in a good, hard and honest day's work. We also tend to laugh at our own jokes a lot, and some of them are seriously quite funny.

In my eyes, these two are made for each other with their complementary traits. Like the popular Mandarin song, they can be likened to soy bean milk and fried dough-sticks. (I had the privilege of being their pre wedding photographer and wedding day photographer, so I spent a fair amount of time with them.)

They will be new parents very soon, and I congratulate them on their impending parenthood. Interesting days ahead......interesting days. I wonder what would a combination of soy bean milk and "you tiao" be like.

wedding photography singapore

wedding photography singapore

wedding photography singapore

wedding photography singapore

wedding photography singapore

wedding photography singapore

wedding photography singapore

wedding photography singapore

wedding photography singapore

wedding photography singapore

wedding photography singapore

wedding photography singapore

wedding photography singapore

wedding photography singapore

wedding photography singapore

wedding photography singapore

wedding photography singapore

wedding photography singapore

wedding photography singapore

wedding photography singapore


wedding photography singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment